What provisions are available in ACAwise for clients to review their 1095s before transmission to the IRS?
223 views |
Last modified 12/30/2020 9:14:26 AM EST |
Added by ACAwise Team
After sharing your employee’s data through the ACAwise account we created for you, we will process your data, generate the forms based on the data you provided and send them to you for your review.
Once you receive an email notification from us, you can sign in to your ACAwise account, review the form directly in a pdf format (on-page review), download the file in excel format, and review it offline before transmitting it to the IRS.
On-page review of form 1095-Cs
To review the forms directly in the ACAwise account.
- Sign in to your ACAwise account.
- Click to view the dashboard of the selected business.
- Click ACA Forms.
- Select Form 1095 under the action column to review the generated 1095s in the pdf format
- You also have an option to download the generated form in excel format to review it offline.
If any errors are found during the review, you have access to correct the data in the downloaded ACAwise template or your own. After the successful completion of data corrections, upload the corrected information in a separate file.
- The option to upload the corrected file is available under the Upload menu.
- Choose the corrected file, select upload, and notify the ACAwise team.
Once we receive your notification, we will process your data, regenerate the forms, and send it again for your review. Upon your approval, we will continue e-filing with the IRS and postal mailing copies of your employees' forms.