How to respond to the Observation received?
225 views |
Last modified 12/31/2020 2:20:49 AM EST |
Added by ACAwise Team
Once you upload your employee’s data into your ACAwise account. We perform a pre-validations process, where we validate basic employee details, mandatory fields, record count, and logical sequences to identify missing or incorrect information in the employee data that you provided.
If any errors are found during the pre-validation process, we will send you our observations via email. You can then make corrections and notify us accordingly.
These are the steps for responding to our observations
- Sign in to your ACAwise account
- Click against the selected business to view the dashboard.
- Click “Validation Errors” and select the “Observations tab” to view errors.
- Once reviewed, you have access to correct the data in the downloaded ACAwise excel template or on your own template.
- After making corrections to the previously uploaded data, you need to upload only the corrected information in a separate file and notify our team.
Upon receiving your notification, we will process your corrected data and generate the 1094 & 1095 forms accordingly.